2012 m. gegužės 7 d., pirmadienis

Fan dance in progress

[ šokis su gerbėjais progresuoja ]

As I have probably mentioned before, I am continuously working on the dresser project :) Recently the biggest inspiration to me comes from Japanese and art deco patterns and here is the result of stenciling attempt. It's not finished yet and I will be adding flower motives on the side of the dresser or across the whole thing. I found fan stencil in this amazing stencil library and I'm looking fwd to snatch more of the beautiful stuff they have :) stenciling is a lot of fun and is a very fast way to decorate things. All you need is x-acto knife, a picture you want to stencil, a sheet of see-through plastic (I used a top sheet of a thin binder), a sponge or a brush and some paint.




Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą